AtmoLight process plugin
AtmoLight is a plugin for MediaPortal1 which adds support for ambilight systems.
- Control your Amibilight from within MediaPortal
- Support for different targets: AmbiBox, AtmoOrb, AtmoWin, Boblight, Hue and Hyperion
- Ability to use more than one target at the same time
- Internal capture mode to reduce cpu load
- Change effects automatically, depending on the media type that is playing
- Use your remote control to toggle leds, change the profile of your target software or open up the context menu (only MediaPortal1)
- Setting to lower the capture frequency for lower end pcs
- Delay option, that lets you add a delay before the current picture gets displayed on the leds
- Blackbar detection and removal
- GIF reader effect, where users can define a gif file which then gets played back on the leds
- VU meter effect, watch a nice light show while listening to your music
- Define a timeframe in which your ambilight should be deactivated
A complete overview of showcases can be found here.