This is a web interface for MediaPortal, providing access to the TV server and MediaPortal databases, allowing you to browse and watch your media library from all computers in the world, schedule recordings while away, and more.
MPExtended is a project that aims at providing access to your MediaPortal from all over the world, as long as you have internet. WebMediaPortal is the web interface that allows you to do that from everywhere, without installing a specialized client for your platform.
- Overview of your new movies, episodes, albums and recordings
- Browse and listen to your music albums and tracks
- Browse through your movie and TV show library
- Watch your movies and TV shows from everywhere, using Flash or VLC.
- Browse through the TV guide and schedule recordings while away
- Watch your recorded TV programs
- Monitor your (TV) server status
- Multiseat support
- Search through all your libraries and the TV guide
- And more!
Please read the installation guide before installation, as WebMediaPortal requires IIS Express and the MPExtended Service to be correctly setup. You can find more information in our forum thread.
Note: only download the IIS Edition linked above if you already have the Internet Information Services (IIS) webserver running. Use the big download button otherwise.