MyPlexMedia (1.5.0 Compatibility Release & new Stuff) - for MediaPortal 1.2.x!
A MediaPortal plugin to browse your Plex Media Server(s).
This is my 4th Plugin after MySleepTimer and MyChitChat and EndlessCheez
MyPlexMedia (1.0.0 Initial Stable Release)
MyPlexMedia (0.5.0 Alpha Preview)
- since ...
- initial release
- Browse your Plex Media Server(s) remotely from anywhere (LAN & WAN)
- Automatically discover Plex Servers on your local network via Bonjour service discovery
- View your media complete with metadata, covers and fanart
- Stream your plex videos, movies and music within MediaPortal! (requires Admin privileges atm)
- preferred: via "MediaPortal Extension Installer"
- optional: directly download at the bottom of this post
- preferred: Automatically via "MediaPortal Extension Installer" (this way you'll get auto-updates!)
- optional: by double-clicking the downloaded '*.mpe1' file and following the installation wizard
Please check out the MyPlexMedia-Wiki for more information and future documentation
to apondman for the MyTrailersPlugin from which I blatantly stole the ProxyHTTPListener to have something cool to show off in this preview (music streaming only works with admin rights atm)
to all of YOU who work hard and help out to make this place what it has become!
to the wonderful team and community over at Plex for letting me use their artwork and for an amazing iPhone media streaming experience!
have fun and keep 'em bugs & suggestions comin',
PS: I'll need some help on skinning and http streaming. Should I open another thread over in the development section for this or a Q&A's in the wiki?