MPTvScheduler for Android
Connect your Android device to the MediaPortal and the TV Server.
- LIVE TV streaming.
- Watching/streaming recordings, movies, series.
- Picture in picture (PIP).
- Browsing the Electronic Program Guide (EPG) in different views.
- Create manual or series recording schedules.
- Delete or cancel schedules.
- Search in EPG and create schedule from the list.
- Program reminders.
- Widget to display the upcoming reminders.
- My Video, MovingPictures, TVSeries support.
- My Music and My Pictures support.
- Android TV and Amazon Fire TV support.
- Localisation: EN, DE, IT, FR, HU, FI, ES
The interface is the MPExtended 0.6.0.
MPExtended for MP2 download from here.
MPExtended for MP1 download from here.
a) Install MPextended 0.6beta on the MediaPortal Server
b) Install the APP on the mobile devices
... I got stuttering video playback und sometimes no playback at all.
a) Replace the StreamingProfiles.xml with the newer version on the Mediaportal server.
b) Switched to Profile "SD-quality Android profile based on ffmpeg..." on each mobile device (settings).
c) Switched to "VLC player" on each mobile device (need to install the app first, settings).
Works great on 5 differed and rather old android devices now.
Submit review See all 1 reviews