TVAnytime is a MediaPortal PlugIn which automatically record new, well rated movies on e.g. Pay TV Channels. The PlugIn is divided in two parts:
The TV-Server part scans the EPG data of selected channels, qualified them and scheduled them automatically to record.
The qualification of the programs runs in this order:
- does the program exceed a minimum durance (to filter out programs between the movies)
- if the Movie was already recorded, or rejected it will be skipped
- if the movie is already scheduled (no matter when in future) or the movie is already recorded by hand it will be skipped
- if the Movie is already existing in MovingPictures it will be skipped.
- next the PlugIn will check if the movie exceeds a minimum rating on IMDB
- optional it can be set a minimum year of release
If the movie corresponds all criteria the movie will be scheduled to record. All IMDB Ratings were added to standard program descriptions so you can see the rating directly in the TV Guide. The process will exceed automatically in a adjustable time interval.
In MediaPortal you can manage all programs by a separate section. Here it is possible to manually reject scheduled movies (e.g. if you already seen it, or you are not interested) or mark movies to record if they were not qualified (e.g. the plugin didn't find a rating).
At the beginning of using the PlugIn it will schedule much movies. But with the time it will fill the database with your own information, so that there will be only a few new good movies a week (Pay TV Channels repeat their movies very often).
For now there is only support for Titan Skin.
Here are the meaning of the colors:
- red - program is scheduled
- orange - no IMDB rating or manually set to "manage it later"
- empty - program was rejected (by PlugIn or by hand)
TVAnytime.mpe1 for the TV-Server
TVAnytimeMP for the Clients
If you don't have an extension installer on the TV-Server machine you can copy the TVServerDlls by hand:
- TVAnytime.dll in TV-Server Directory in \PlugIns
- TVAnytime.Manager.dll and System.Data.SQLite.dll in TV-Server Directory