- Dynamic search for the lyric (both LRC's and plain lyrics) to the currently played music file.
- Browse your music database and select the songs to which you want to find lyrics.
- Batch search for lyrics matching songs in music database.
- Search single title and select amoung lyrics from various lyrics sites.
- Add/delete/edit lyrics and save changes in lyrics databases.
- Import/export lyrics to/from music tags.
- Include lyrics from the Internet, musictags, text- and lrc-files.
- Create a LRC from a basic lyric on the fly and share it with the community.
- E key (or '0' button on remote): Toggle between lyric and editor screen.
- P key: Toggle between LRC and LRC Pick screen.
- F key: Toggle between LRC and lyric mode. In lyric mode a new online search starts.
- S key: Increase the vertical scroll speed in scroll mode. A total of six speed available.
- Numeric keys (or left or right on remote) to select among various LRC's on LRC Pick screen
- Enter key (or 'OK' or '#' on remote): Tag line in LRC editor mode.
- Backslash key (or '*' on remote): Delete the last tagged line in LRC editor mode.
- F9 (or info button on remote): Shows context menu
- Lyric: shows lyric with coverart on the right.
(A lyric can be shown in static (default) or scroll mode)
- LRC: shows lrc file and coverart on the right.
- LRC pick: uses BennieBoy's LRCFinder to select among different matching LRC entries.
- LRC editor: enables the creation of lrc lyric from a plain lyric.
- Translation screen. See a translated version of the lyric.