Finally a Caller ID solution that works!
I have been trying to add CID functionality to my home system for some time but haven't found a solution that meets my requirements: showing incoming calls on landline and multiple iPhones, with ability to pause playing content in MP and interact with EventGhost to control lights etc. W7 Caller ID does all this and is easy to configure and integrate. The new MP plugin makes it even easier to get Caller ID data in MP.
- Simple plugin for a very complete and versatile CID solution
- Good documentation, support and a developer who quickly implements requested additions
- Works with MP, XBMC, WMC, EventGhost and other solutions
- Works with landline, IP and various smart phones
- Not an open source solution. Requires purchasing a W7CID license, $20
- Tricky to get iPhone - Win connection via Bluetooth to work (nothing to do with W7CID, probably an Apple/MS issue)