• Never again miss your favourite movie when it is showing up on TV.
• Create a list of movies or episodes you want to record or get a reminder and then stay
• TvWishList will search your Epg data and compare to your search list. If the plugin finds a
match it will record and/or send you an email.
• TvWishList will only record one show if it is repeated at multiple times.
• TvWishlist is using the Tv server conflict management
• You can choose partial or exact match for program titles or search the program description.
• Use SQL expressions to search your movies
• Input your TvWishList data with the MediaPortal plugin TvWishListMP
• Use the MediaPortal in a View Mode as your personal TV guide to search for your favorite
episodes, genres, star rating, ...
• A new match repeated episodes algorithm has been developed together with foxbenw for
• Create a new Tvwish from Epg data, Recordings, Schedules, Videos, TvSeries if you
do a right click with the mouse or press the info button on the remote.
• New: Language support for Dutch, English, French, German, Lithunian, Swedish
• New: MP2 Client plugin
MediaPortal 1.0.1 - 1.13
Tested with XP (SP3 32 bit), Vista (SP2 32 bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1(64), Windows 10 (64)
- Start the MediaPortal Extension Installer (MPEI) which can be foundin your MediaPortal program directory and install TvWishList
- In the TvWishList Installer window click "Install" (make sure you read the manual)
- Push the buttons “Readme”, “Install” and “Exit”. Enable the plugin in the TV server configuration.
For Users with a TV Server only Installation: The MPEI installer will unzip all files in the
%PROGRAMDATA%\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Installer\TvWishList folder. If you have a computer with a TV server only installation you can copy this folder to the TV server and install it there.
Enter the title of the movie you want to record in the "Search For" textbox and activate the checkbox.
Known Issues will be posted in the Forum Thread